Experience portable comfort wherever you are with the Amana portable air conditioner. Designed for cooling and dehumidifying a room up to 500 square feet, this Amana portable air conditioner features on-board electronic controls with 3 speeds and a 24-hour timer, plus a handy remote control with LCD display and an auto-swing option. Our auto-swing louvers with multiple air direction delivers better air distribution making sure there are no "hot spots" in the room. Plus, easy-rolling caster wheels allow you to conveniently move the unit from room to room, providing cool air when and where you need it most. With the included window exhaust kit, it only takes a few minutes to uninstall and reinstall. At Amana we have exactly what you need to keep cool and dry. *See Qualifier Statement
- Portable air conditioner with caster wheels for easy movement
- 12000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard)
- 7500 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- 5.9-ft. LCDI power cord with 3-prong grounded plug uses 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 500 sq. ft. with up to 6 pints per hour dehumidification
- On-board electronic control panel with digital display
- Remote control with LCD display and auto-swing option
- Auto-swing louvers with multiple air direction delivers better air distribution
- 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds for cooling flexibility
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Loss of Power Protection remembers all settings when power is interrupted
- Auto-restart automatically restarts the unit when power is restored
- Removable and washable mesh filter with 360-hour "clean filter" reminder
- Window venting kit with exhaust hose included for easy setup
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 8.87
- U.L. listed
- Color: White/Black
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.